You are here:
< Back

A Commodity Jurisdiction Request (CJR) can be submitted to determine if a defense export license is required. Basically, articles that are defense-related or will be used for defense purposes are “ITAR controlled” and will require a license. It is always easier and safer to get the license for a defense export rather than suffer the penalties – which can be severe.