What Is the Difference Between a Defense Export License and an Agreement?

How Can We Help?

You are here:
< Back

A defense export license basically covers items like hardware, software, and data and consist of a few different types – permanent export, temporary export, temporary import, etc. Agreements cover assistance to a foreign nation on a given defense subject and fall into two categories – Technical Assistance Agreement (TAA) and Manufacturing License Agreements (MLA). Give us a call if there are still questions on this subject.